Tessa says: Yorkshire Provender's Soups are delicious. They're very tasty with different, interesting flavours, check them out here: http://www.yorkshireprovender.co.uk/
I was intrigued to see what 5 Things Belinda Williams (below), the founder, could share with us. Here they are. As from the heart as her soups.
1) Don’t be persuaded by professionals that they know better than you. Follow your instinct and stay confident. Just because someone has been involved in success does not mean it was their own.
2) If what you are doing is good, get it right before trying to do something else that needs to be got right too.
3) Keep good people close to you.When the chips are down you need loyalty and commitment to get you through. See the difference between thoseyou need, and those who tell you that you need them.
4) Don’t over-complicate things, simplicity is good. Quality allows for greater simplicity.
5) Be a free thinker. Every problem teaches you how to tackle the next!