Tessa is an experienced and engaging speaker on food branding communication to shoppers.
She has years of experience helping established food companies like:
- innocent drinks
and newer challenger brands:
- Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- Peters Yard Crispbreads
- Seafood & Eat It
- Nakd bars
to nail their customer offer, sizing, branding, and pack health messages, so their 'Pack-vertising' can attract MAXIMUM attention and sales from shoppers in the super-competitive aisles.
Here are just some of the food entrepreneur and food branding events in the UK where she has recently spoken:
- The Grocer “Build A Brand” conference
- BBC Radio 4’s Today programme as an expert speaker alongside Prue Leith
- British Library BIPC events during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW)
- Enterprise Nation Food Exchange 2017 and 2018
- Artisan Food Club
- Food Start Up School London
- Guardian Masterclass How To Build A Food Business
- Bread & Jam Food Founders Festival 2017
2018 Speaking Dates:
Tessa will be speaking at Build Your Brand And Take It To Market Enabling Innovation Food and Drink Masterclass at Nottingham Trent University on Friday 20th April 2018.
Come into the supermarket aisles with me and discover exactly which "pack-vertising", colour, and word cues catch customers' eyes, so you can use them on your product....