Tessa is an experienced and engaging speaker on food branding communication to shoppers.
She has years of experience helping established food companies like:
- innocent drinks
and newer challenger brands:
- Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- Peters Yard Crispbreads
- Seafood & Eat It
- Nakd bars
to nail their customer offer, sizing, branding, and pack health messages, so their 'Pack-vertising' can attract MAXIMUM attention and sales from shoppers in the super-competitive aisles.
Here are just some of the food entrepreneur and food branding events in the UK where she has recently spoken:
- The Grocer “Build A Brand” conference
- BBC Radio 4’s Today programme as an expert speaker alongside Prue Leith
- British Library BIPC events during Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW)
- Enterprise Nation Food Exchange 2017 and 2018
- Artisan Food Club
- Food Start Up School London
- Guardian Masterclass How To Build A Food Business
- Bread & Jam Food Founders Festival 2017
2018 Speaking Dates:
Tessa will be speaking at The Food and Drink Forum's Marketing & Branding Seminar on 30th January 2018, at The School of Artisan Food. This is an EU-funded free event for businesses in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Tickets on Eventbrite.
Come into the supermarket aisles with me and discover exactly which "pack-vertising", colour, and word cues catch customers' eyes, so you can use them on your product....