Flying Off the Shelves
Flying Off the Shelves: The Food Entrepreneur's Guide to Selling, by Tessa Stuart
YOU: "I've got my food product on the shelves, now what do I do?"
This book gives you a check-list of affordable actions you can easily take to get your food product flying off the shelves.
Whether you trade on Amazon or in Whole Foods Market, through your own online shop, at your first market stall, or in a London pop-up, Flying Off The Shelves: The Food Entrepreneur's Guide to Selling includes tried and tested techniques from successful food businesses, on:
- Bewitching buyers: persuading retail buyers to put you on their shelves
- Building buyer relationships
- and insider buyer tips from super-successful food business founders
In The A-Z Of Selling:
- Crucial Customer "Cues" for quick sales
- "Kickstart your heart" - creative crowdfunded selling
- Magic of Mailchimp
- Powerful Promotions (that don't kill your margin)
- Sensational and Seductive Sampling
- plus 21 more tips, tricks and secrets for getting your products flying off the shelves